- The information contained on this website is not an invitation to invest nor is it a solicitation to any person to engage in investment activity. This site and its content is only directed at persons to whom it may lawfully be directed and no other person should access it.
- The information contained on the website does not form part of any contract, nor can you rely on it for any contractual purpose.
- This is a website that provides information about LetterOne. To the extent that it provides information on the financial affairs of LetterOne, you may not rely on this information for any purpose.
- LetterOne does not direct its website to children under thirteen (13) years of age, and children should not access this website. Individuals under eighteen (18) should consult with their parent or guardian about the use of this website before they do so.
- LetterOne may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check the website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by LetterOne or its licensors. No copyright notices may be removed from these materials.
- While LetterOne endeavours to ensure that the website is generally available, LetterOne shall not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Please be advised that access to the website may be suspended or discontinued by LetterOne at any time and for any reason.
VISITOR MATERIAL AND CONDUCT
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred or any other unlawful behaviour, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
You may not misuse the website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
LetterOne shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing LetterOne to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of this clause 4.
Materials from our Media section may be subject to restrictions on onward distribution. All media materials must be used in accordance with the noted restrictions and these materials are subject to copyright protection.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
You are not permitted to create links to this website from other websites without having obtained specific consent from LetterOne. If a link is permitted, it is permitted on the basis that:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of any LetterOne trademark or logo;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the website;
- you do not in any way imply that LetterOne is endorsing you or any of your products or services;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with LetterOne nor present any other false information about LetterOne;
- you do not otherwise use any LetterOne trade marks displayed on the website without express written permission from LetterOne;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person
- your website complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
- LetterOne does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the website. LetterOne may make changes to the material on the website at any time without notice. The material on the website may be out of date, and LetterOne makes no commitment to update such material.
- The material on the website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, LetterOne provides you with the website on the basis that LetterOne excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of[satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the website.
As the content of this website is provided for informational purposes only with the express warning that users should not rely on it, LetterOne excludes all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the website, any websites linked to the website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the website or your downloading of any material from the website or any websites linked to the website.
Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit LetterOne’s liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence or
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.